- 1. What are NetDragon's primary businesses?
- NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited(HKSE: 0777) is a global leader in building internet communities. Established in 1999, NetDragon is a vertically integrated, cutting-edge R&D powerhouse with a highly successful track record which includes the development of flagship MMORPGs such as Eudemons Online and Conquer Online, China’s number one online gaming portal, 17173.com, and China's most influential smartphone app store platform, 91 Wireless, which was sold to Baidu in 2013 in what was at the time the largest Internet M&A transaction in China. Being China's pioneer in overseas expansion, NetDragon also directly operates a number of game titles in over 10 languages internationally since 2003. In recent years, NetDragon has emerged as a major player in the global online and mobile education space as it works to leverage its mobile Internet technologies and operational know-how to develop a game-changing education ecosystem.
- 2. When and where was NetDragon incorporated?
- Our listed entity NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited ("NetDragon") was incorporated in Cayman Islands in 2004, with our business having started in 1999 when NetDragon (Fujian) was established.
- 3. How many employees does NetDragon have? (As of September 30, 2016)
- As of September 30, 2016, NetDragon has 5,986 employees, in which3,506 belongs to the R&D division.
- 4. Where is NetDragon's headquarters?
- Both NetDragon's headquarters and operation office are located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. Company's address: 58 Hot Spring Branch Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China 350001.
- 5. What are NetDragon's international markets?
- NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited is China's pioneer in overseas expansion, having directly operated its titles in overseas market since 2003 in English, French, Spanish, Arabic and other foreign languages. Besides direct operation, we also licensed our games to leading game operators in a number of countries and regions in Asia, Russia and South America. NetDragon has become the major market player of mobile and Internet education business and has been committed to becoming a global Internet education enterprise with over 10 billion users. After the acquisition and merger with the global Internet education enterprise, Promethean, the Company’s education business coverage has extended to over 100 countries around the world, with 1,300,000 classrooms, 2,000,000 teachers and 30,000,000 students.
- 6. When was NetDragon's initial public offering (IPO) completed and what was the offering price?
- NetDragon's IPO took place on November 2, 2007 with the initial offering price of HK$ 13.18 per share.
- 7. What exchange does NetDragon's stock trade on? What is NetDragon's ticker symbol?
- NetDragon's shares are traded on HKSE GEM under the ticker symbol 8288 since November 2, 2007; later NetDragon was listed on HKSE Main Board by introduction on June 24, 2008 under the ticker symbol 777.
- 8. What is the dividend policy of NetDragon?
- Cash dividends, if any, will be at the discretion of our board of directors, subject to the approval of our shareholders, and will depend upon our financial positions, cash flows, operation and capital requirements and future development needs of the Company. For the historical dividend payment since IPO, please find it in the sector of Shareholder Services within the website.
- 9. What's the entire issued share capital of NetDragon?
- As of Septermber 30, 2016, the entire issued share capital of NetDragon is 497,195,778 shares.
- 10. What should I do if I have questions relating to my shareholdings, such as transfer of shares, change of name or address, lost of share certificates or dividend warrants?
- For any matters relating to your shareholding, e.g. transfer of shares, change of name or address, lost share certificates and dividend warrants, please contact our Share Registrar: Hong Kong branch share registrar and transfer office:
Tricor Investor Services Limited
Level 22, Hopewell Centre
183 Queen’s Road East
- 11. How can I obtain a copy of NetDragon's annual report?
- For soft copy, you can download it and click here.
Note： Above figures are updated based on the latest earnings announcement.